Friday, August 29, 2008

Changing Email Signature in Blackberry

A reader asked if I can post instructions on how to modify the email signature in Blackberry. The instructions here are intended for the users of BIS (Blackberry Internet Service). If you are using BES (Blackberry Enterprise Service), you will need to contact your IT department.

1) Go to the BIS web site. Here are the links for the common US providers.
You will see the following (My example is using AT&T)





You may need to create a new user if this is the first time you are using this. Otherwise proceed to log in

2) You should see a list of email accounts that are accessible from your Blackberry. Click on the Edit icon on the right hand side for the particular email account you want to manage



3) You can now change the Signature for the email account. Click Save and you are done! Note that you can have different signatures for different email accounts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i changed my email address days ago using your link to my provider- AT&T but my device still says i am using an old invalid email as my primary and only email. but when i log back into the manage email signature page, it says the only email listed for my phone is the new email. please help!